Longshaw Nursery School
Learning Caring Inspiring Succeeding
To develop a love of lifelong learning by providing a stimulating and caring environment where children have the opportunity to learn through play and explore the world around them.
- To create a secure, happy and positive learning environment in which all children can achieve their full potential.
- To enhance children’s independence
- To stimulate creativity, curiosity and belonging
- To build confidence and self esteem
- To work in partnership with the community meeting their wants and needs.
- Working with the EYFS to provide a platform for each individual child by creating an engaging and inspiring curriculum.
- To prepare children for school by developing their emotional intelligence and supporting their creativity and learning through play.
We aim to develop confident, resilient and independent children who will be prepared to take on further learning at school.